• Establish your brand and improve your professional image through the music on hold and message greetings you play to callers on your virtual PBX phone system. Choose ready-made default recordings and music, record your own from your computer or phone or upload professionally recorded greetings.
• RingCentral is partnered with a production service to help give you that professional quality you seek for your business.
Music to Reflect Your Business
• You can brand your business through the music you play. Choose music that compliments most of your callers, or best reflects your industry or personality.
• You can record a message to play to callers while on hold such as, announce a new product, service or event; provide an answer to a frequently asked question; or give directions to your office. Play it alone or as a periodic interruption to hold music.
Vary Music & Messages by Extension
• RingCentral Answering Rules will let you choose which music and messages to play according to day, time, caller ID and/or incoming number. Each mailbox extension can have its own selection.
• We can load informational recordings about your company as your hold music! What a great way to inform customers of your business!
• Random Music on Hold – Choose the type of hold music you want your callers to hear. Four different genres of music to choose from, callers will always hear quality music while on hold.
• We can load any selection of music or business promotions on your system for callers to hear while they are waiting to be connected with you.
Reduce Your Hang-up Rate
• You can use default voice messages or record your own personal messages that encourage callers to hold. You can choose to interrupt the music on hold with default or personal voice prompts that encourage callers to wait.
Need More Information?
Some toll free services share a single 800 number with many unknown users. Not us! You will be the owner of your exclusive toll free number – NOT just an extension. However, you may assign a private mailbox extension number to as many of your associates or employees as you wish and all can utilize the same 800 Number with all the services and features of your toll free plan.
Already Have a Toll Free Number?
Moving Your 800 Number? If you already have a toll free number of your own, we will be happy to transfer at no charge the 800 number to work alongside our system. We will give you a temporary number, while yours is being moved over. Having this number will NOT cost you extra, but will allow you to set up your system. Establish a RingCentral account first, then you’ll be able to transfer your number.
To start the transfer process, you’ll have to complete a “Responsible Organization” form and return it to us to complete the transfer. 800 number transfers usually take 10-14 days to complete. You will not be charged for this transfer. (Some companies will charge you for transferring a toll free number, but not RingCentral!)
We offer “True 800”, 888, 877, 866 and 855 toll free prefixes and also Vanity numbers. While all of these prefixes are commonly known as “free to the caller,” some people still prefer to go with the prefix that has been around the longest, the original and classic toll free “800” number.
True “800” numbers are harder to come by, so we charge a slightly higher one time fee of $30.00. There are no extra charge for system generated, “888”, “877”, “866, and 855”.
Our toll free number phone system provides private password protected sub mailboxes on a single voice line, with a “never busy” signal and no equipment to purchase! Use your existing local telephone line with our Toll Free Numbers. No extra phone lines required! It can ring on your existing equipment and cellular.
No contracts to sign, no equipment to buy, or software to download! Never rings busy, either forwards calls to any of your other numbers or goes to voicemail it’s your choice.