Dial by Name Directory
Find the right Department or Employee With Dial by name directory.
- You can set first or last name search to make it easy for callers to find your employees.
- Your staff can be reached anywhere on any of their devices when callers find them in your dial-by-name directory.
- Choose the extensions you’d like to include in your company directory with a single click or exclude staff that doesn’t want to receive unscreened calls.
- Make changes to settings in a snap and let your Auto-Receptionist take care of the rest.
- Your RingCentral phone system has a dial-by-name directory option, which is very helpful for the callers to immediately be connected to the person they want to speak with. Dial-by-Name Directory enables your callers to find extensions in your system by last name when they press 9, or another extension you’ve selected, from the auto-receptionist.
- Dial by Name Directories is a free service for RIngCentral Office customers.
Some toll free services share a single 800 number with many unknown users. Not us! You will be the owner of your exclusive toll free number – NOT just an extension. However, you may assign a private mailbox extension number to as many of your associates or employees as you wish and all can utilize the same 800 Number with all the services and features of your toll free plan.
Already Have a Toll Free Number?
Moving Your 800 Number? If you already have a toll free number of your own, we will be happy to transfer at no charge the 800 number to work alongside our system. We will give you a temporary number, while yours is being moved over. Having this number will NOT cost you extra, but will allow you to set up your system. Establish a RingCentral account first, then you’ll be able to transfer your number.
To start the transfer process, you’ll have to complete a “Responsible Organization” form and return it to us to complete the transfer. 800 number transfers usually take 10-14 days to complete. You will not be charged for this transfer. (Some companies will charge you for transferring a toll free number, but not RingCentral!)
We offer “True 800”, 888, 877, 866 and 855 toll free prefixes and also Vanity numbers. While all of these prefixes are commonly known as “free to the caller,” some people still prefer to go with the prefix that has been around the longest, the original and classic toll free “800” number.
True “800” numbers are harder to come by, so we charge a slightly higher one time fee of $30.00. There are no extra charge for system generated, “888”, “877”, “866, and 855”.
Our toll free number phone system provides private password protected sub mailboxes on a single voice line, with a “never busy” signal and no equipment to purchase! Use your existing local telephone line with our Toll Free Numbers. No extra phone lines required! It can ring on your existing equipment and cellular.
No contracts to sign, no equipment to buy, or software to download! Never rings busy, either forwards calls to any of your other numbers or goes to voicemail it’s your choice.