About us at 800Canada
About us at 800Canada
• 800Canada.com is an authorized Canadian affiliate publisher for RingCentral. We publish only for the proven communication providers which exclusively offers Cloud Phone Systems, Toll Free 800 Numbers, Local Numbers, Virtual Office, PBX Virtual Phone systems and Telephone related services.
• We’re located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and serve all ten Canadian Provinces, plus the United States of America.
• Since January 1999, we’ve been successfully marketing superior state-of-the-art Hosted PBX Virtual Phone Systems and Toll-Free Number Voicemail solutions, to diversified small businesses and enterprises in the USA and Canada.
Our Values and Ethics
• Integrity: Our code of ethics governs all our actions. We believe that integrity is essential to the way we do business and how we communicate with others.
• Honesty: We are honest with our customers, and honesty remains the best policy.
• Mutual Respect: We see everyone as a valued customer who merits our respect.
• No Scams…you will Not encounter any scams on this site.
• No Spam…contact us with no fear of your email address being spammed.
• No Pop Up’s…never will see irritating involuntary Pop Up’s on this site.
YES…you have my personal guarantee on all of the above Code of Ethics.
Some toll free services share a single 800 number with many unknown users. Not us! You will be the owner of your exclusive toll free number – NOT just an extension. However, you may assign a private mailbox extension number to as many of your associates or employees as you wish and all can utilize the same 800 Number with all the services and features of your toll free plan.
Already Have a Toll Free Number?
Moving Your 800 Number? If you already have a toll free number of your own, we will be happy to transfer at no charge the 800 number to work alongside our system. We will give you a temporary number, while yours is being moved over. Having this number will NOT cost you extra, but will allow you to set up your system. Establish a RingCentral account first, then you’ll be able to transfer your number.
To start the transfer process, you’ll have to complete a “Responsible Organization” form and return it to us to complete the transfer. 800 number transfers usually take 10-14 days to complete. You will not be charged for this transfer. (Some companies will charge you for transferring a toll free number, but not RingCentral!)
We offer “True 800”, 888, 877, 866 and 855 toll free prefixes and also Vanity numbers. While all of these prefixes are commonly known as “free to the caller,” some people still prefer to go with the prefix that has been around the longest, the original and classic toll free “800” number.
True “800” numbers are harder to come by, so we charge a slightly higher one time fee of $30.00. There are no extra charge for system generated, “888”, “877”, “866, and 855”.
Our toll free number phone system provides private password protected sub mailboxes on a single voice line, with a “never busy” signal and no equipment to purchase! Use your existing local telephone line with our Toll Free Numbers. No extra phone lines required! It can ring on your existing equipment and cellular.
No contracts to sign, no equipment to buy, or software to download! Never rings busy, either forwards calls to any of your other numbers or goes to voicemail it’s your choice.
Need More Information?